Our Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery offers virtually every type of cardiac surgery including elective or emergency surgery for heart valve disease, aortic aneurysm, coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, heart failure and pediatric heart surgery cases. Our depth and breadth of experience allows us to perform complex operations, such as second or third heart surgeries and conditions previously deemed inoperable with very high success rates. Our staff works with the newest surgical techniques, equipment and devices, including minimally invasive surgery, off-pump bypass cases using RIMA/ LIMA technique.
- Off-Pump CABG
- Valve Repair and Replacement- MVR, AVR, DVR, TV Repair
- Aortic Surgery- Ascending, Descending, Arch, Abdominal
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery- Carotid Artery, Artery of Upper and Lower Limbs
- Paediatric Heart Surgery- ASD, VSD, TOF, PDA
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery- Valve Gate and Mid Cab
- Thoracic Surgery Loboectomy, Segmentectomy