The Division of Neurosurgery is equipped with the latest infrastructure for the diagnosis and management of various neurological disorders. Micro neurosurgery, minimally invasive and endoscopic surgery of the brain and spine, correction of congenital craniofacial disorders and endovascular interventional procedures are some of the advanced procedures offered.
- Emergency and Trauma care unit (24×7).
- Separate operation theatre for emergency cases.
- Well equipped ultra Modern Neurosurgery theatre complex.
- Brain Tumour surgeries.
- Round the clock availability of well equipped mobile ICU.
- Endoscopic Pituitary Adenoma Excision.
- Spinal Instrumentation Procedures.
- Separate Neuro ICU and Head Injury ICU.
- Ventilator facility for all Neuro ICU Beds.