The Department of Neurosurgery and Neurosciences at Alam Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd., a top medical facility in Ranchi, is renowned for its superior care and expertise in neurosurgery and neurology. The department provides excellent care for all types of complex disorders affecting the spine, nerves, and brain and is led by Chief Neurosurgeon Dr. S.M. Qumruz Zaman, M.Ch. (CMC Vellore).
The team of skilled neurosurgeons at Alam Hospital uses cutting-edge methods like microscopic, endoscopic, and stereotactic surgery to guarantee the best results for patients. The department provides a wide range of services to meet the diverse needs of its patients, including stroke, spinal tumors, and nerve compression, in addition to brain tumors and pediatric neurosurgery.
Modern amenities and cutting-edge technology are available at the hospital, which has a separate ICU for neurological patients and one for patients with head injuries. All neuro-ICU beds also have ventilator support. The hospital’s extensive services, which include the following, demonstrate its dedication to offering high-quality care.
- Brain Tumors/Cancers
- Pediatrics (Children’s congenital brain and spinal diseases)
- Cerebro-Vascular Surgeries (for Aneurysm, AVM, Cavernomas, etc.)
- Pituitary Tumor Surgery (Trans-Nasal Surgery)
- Stereotactic Brain Surgeries
- Craniectomies/ICH (Blood Clot) removal
- Epilepsy Surgeries
- Cerebral Revascularization Surgeries
- Trans-Oral Surgeries
- Spine Tumors
- Nerve Compression in neck/mid and lower back regions
- Neck/Back pain
- Other Advanced Spinal Surgeries
- Spinal T.B.
- Spinal Instrumentation Procedures
Every patient receives individualized and compassionate care at the Alam Hospital & Research Center. The hospital has made a name for itself as a pioneer in the fields of neurosurgery and neurology in Ranchi thanks to its staff of skilled neurosurgeons and cutting-edge facilities.
Look no further than Alam Hospital & Research Centre for the best neurosurgery and neurology services if you or a loved one is in need of either. To learn more about our services and how we can help, get in touch with us right now.
So why choose Alam Hospital for your neurosurgery and neurology needs? Here are just a few reasons:
- Experienced and Skilled Neurosurgeons: Dr. S.M. Qumruz Zaman, M.Ch. (CMC Vellore), the department’s chief neurosurgeon oversees a group of neurosurgeons with extensive training and expertise at Alam Hospital.
- Alam Hospital utilizes cutting-edge technologies, such as microscopic, endoscopic, and stereotactic operations, to guarantee the finest results for patients. Modern hospital amenities include a separate Neuro ICU and Head Injury ICU as well as ventilator support for all Neuro ICU beds.
- Wide Spectrum of Services – To fulfill the various needs of patients, the department provides a full range of services, including Brain Tumors, Pediatrics, Stroke, Spinal Tumors, Nerve Compression, and more.
- Care that is Personalized and Compassionate – At Alam Hospital, the emphasis is on giving each patient Care that is Personalized and Compassionate. The hospital is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the assistance and care they require as they proceed toward recovery.
- Reputation for Excellence – Alam Hospital has made a name for itself in Ranchi’s field of neurosurgery and neurology thanks to its staff of skilled neurosurgeons and cutting-edge facilities. Patients can choose Alam Hospital with confidence for their needs in neurosurgery and neurology.
Conclusion: Alam Hospital, Ranchi’s top medical facility, provides first-rate neurosurgery and neurology services. Due to its skilled and experienced neurosurgeons, cutting-edge technologies, extensive services, individualized care, and reputation for quality, it is the best choice for individuals in need of neurosurgery and neurology services. and count on the best care possible at Alam Hospital for any condition, including brain tumors, pediatric illnesses, spinal tumors, and other related conditions.